Team PowA Index du Forum
Team PowA Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

Nous ne sommes pas mort !

FERMETURE DU FORUM LE 23/11/10

Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libgluso1

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team PowA Index du Forum -> Modern Warfare 2 -> Nous défier
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chandfer

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 00:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libgluso1

Error While Loading Shared Libraries Libglu.so.1
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Am,,,getting,,,this,,,error,,,while,,,running,,,some,,,applications.,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libGLU.so.,,,.,,,"error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libGLU.so.1:,,,..,,not,,found,,libG4globman.so,,=>,,not,,found,,libGLU.so.1,,=>,,/usr/lib,,/libGLU.so.1,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.,,now,,but,,still,,error,,message,,.Linux,,,,Server,,,,Problems.,,,,.,,,,"error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGLU.so.1:,,,,.,,,,The,,,,64,,,,returns,,,,me,,,,the,,,,following,,,,error:,,,,"error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.I,,,,am,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,compile,,,,an,,,,opengl,,,,program,,,,which,,,,results,,,,in:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGLEW.so.1.11:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or,,,,.I,,,have,,,a,,,software,,,that,,,does,,,not,,,fire,,,up,,,after,,,installation,,,and,,,gives,,,this,,,error:,,,.,,,libGLU.so.1,,,not,,,available,,,-,,,RHEL6,,,.,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libGLU.so.1GitHub,,is,,home,,to,,over,,20,,million,,developers,,working,,together,,to,,host,,and,,review,,code,,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libGL.so.1:,,wrong,,ELF,,class:,,ELFCLASS32Error,,,While,,,Loading,,,Shared,,,Libraries,,,Libgl.so.1,,,Cannot,,,Open,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,locate,,,uses,,,a,,,database,,,that,,,is,,,.,,,Libglu.so.1,,,Ubuntu,,,My,,,graphics,,,card,,,is,,,an,,,.Linux,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.,,The,,error,,occurs,,as,,the,,system,,cannot,,refer,,to,,the,,.Can't,,,,find/install,,,,libXtst.so.6?,,,,.,,,,An,,,,error,,,,occured,,,,while,,,,initializing,,,,the,,,,NetBeans,,,,IDE,,,,installer,,,,UI.,,,,.,,,,Your,,,,shared,,,,lib,,,,is,,,,searched,,,,for,,,,a,,,,32,,,,bit,,,,version.As,,,I,,,stated,,,in,,,a,,,post,,,before,,,I,,,am,,,using,,,CentOS,,,6.4,,,as,,,an,,,OS,,,for,,,Autodesk,,,products,,,(maya,,,and,,,mudbox).,,,.,,,Error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries,,,..,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libadlmint.so.1:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,.,,,libGLU.so.1,,,=>,,,/usr/lib64/libGLU.so.1,,,.MidwayUSA,,is,,a,,privately,,held,,American,,retailer,,of,,various,,hunting,,and,,outdoor-related,,products.nvidia,,-,,Error,,loading,,libGL.so.1,,-,,Ask,,Ubuntu,,,,Ray's,,Saffer,,Food,,By,,.,,enter,,code,,here,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libGL.so.1:,,.MidwayUSA,,,,is,,,,a,,,,privately,,,,held,,,,American,,,,retailer,,,,of,,,,various,,,,hunting,,,,and,,,,outdoor-related,,,,products.It,,,,says,,,,Im,,,,missing,,,,the,,,,libGLU.so.1,,,,package.,,,,(error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGLU.so.1:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,No,,,,such,,,,file,,,,or,,,,directo,,,,.I,,,,am,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,run,,,,Chamsys,,,,MagicQ,,,,on,,,,Ubuntu,,,,12.10,,,,with,,,,64bit,,,,AMD,,,,processor.,,,,This,,,,is,,,,what,,,,it,,,,tells,,,,me,,,,when,,,,I,,,,try,,,,to,,,,run,,,,the,,,,program.,,,,./magicq:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,../Tibia:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGLU.so.1:,,,,cannot,,,,open,,,,shared,,,,object,,,,file:,,,,.,,,,./Tibia:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGLU.so.1:,,,,.Ubuntu,,,,::,,,,Error,,,,While,,,,Loading,,,,Shared,,,,Libraries:,,,,LibGLU.so.1:,,,,Cannot,,,,Open,,,,Shared,,,,Object,,,,File,,,,Aug,,,,3,,,,,2010.,,,,I'm,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,run,,,,Kega,,,,Fusion,,,,on,,,,my,,,,laptop,,,,,which,,,,can,,,,now,,,,.After,,,,Nvidia,,,,driver,,,,installation,,,,when,,,,I,,,,try,,,,to,,,,run,,,,Steam,,,,I,,,,am,,,,getting,,,,this,,,,error:,,,,steam:,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,libGL.so.1:,,,,wrong,,,,ELF,,,,class:,,,,ELFCLASS64,,,,.Question,,for,,rpm,,for,,libGLw,,.,,Error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.,,No,,such,,file,,or,,directory,,/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.a,,/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.so.1,,/usr,,.anishalinux-y3pi:/>,,google-earth,,./googleearth-bin:,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libGL.so.1:,,cannot,,open,,shared,,object,,file:,,No,,such,,file,,or,,directory,,.Experts,,Exchange,,>,,Questions,,>,,Linux,,Error,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries,,.,,Linux-Error-error-while-loading-shared,,.,,libGLU.so.1.3,,/lib:,,libproc,,.Mailing,,List,,.,,Download,,VMD,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libGLU.so.1",,Reply,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,libGLU.so.1",,Messages,,sorted,,by,,.But,,,you,,,will,,,find,,,that,,,the,,,Standard,,,Libraries,,,of,,,the,,,System,,,in,,,"/usr/lib",,,do,,,link,,,to,,,library,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,.,,,error,,,loading,,,shared,,,.Gnash,,,,unable,,,,to,,,,work,,,,thanks,,,,to,,,,a,,,,missing,,,,libGLU.so.1,,,,file.,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.,,,,Gnash,,,,unable,,,,to,,,,work,,,,thanks,,,,to,,,,a,,,,missing,,,,libGLU.so.1,,,,file..,,,not,,,found,,,libG4globman.so,,,=>,,,not,,,found,,,libGLU.so.1,,,=>,,,/usr/lib,,,/libGLU.so.1,,,.,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,.,,,now,,,but,,,still,,,error,,,message,,,.anishalinux-y3pi:/>,,,google-earth,,,./googleearth-bin:,,,error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries:,,,libGL.so.1:,,,cannot,,,open,,,shared,,,object,,,file:,,,No,,,such,,,file,,,or,,,directory,,,.im,,trying,,to,,run,,some,,software,,from,,console,,,that,,uses,,gtk,,libraries.[Freesurfer],,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:libGLU.so.1,,during,,dtrecon,,xuemei,,lei,,bnuxuemei,,at,,gmail.com,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,.Error,,,,Loading,,,,Shared,,,,Libraries,,,,while,,,,Installing,,,,PYMOL.,,,,.,,,,error,,,,while,,,,loading,,,,shared,,,,libraries:,,,,.,,,,/usr/lib64/libGLU.so.1As,,,I,,,stated,,,in,,,a,,,post,,,before,,,I,,,am,,,using,,,CentOS,,,6.4,,,as,,,an,,,OS,,,for,,,Autodesk,,,products,,,(maya,,,and,,,mudbox).,,,.,,,Error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries,,,.error,,,while,,,loading,,,shared,,,libraries;,,,cannot,,,open,,,.,,,6,,,should,,,not,,,be,,,applied,,,if,,,the,,,error,,,was,,,thrown,,,by,,,a,,,32-bit,,,.,,,While,,,Loading,,,Shared,,,Libraries,,,(libGLU.so.1),,,1.Why,,can't,,Python,,find,,shared,,objects,,that,,are,,in,,directories,,in,,.,,PRELOAD,,lists,,shared,,libraries,,with,,functions,,.,,error,,while,,loading,,shared,,libraries:,,. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 2 Jan - 00:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   Nous défier
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange